CMC-enabled Cadence® Cloud Service
CMC Microsystems is a Cadence Cloud Passport Partner that offers American university researchers cloud access to support the full academic suite of tools that they already license from Cadence.
Features and Benefits:
- Cloud access for your existing Cadence licenses*
- Delivery via CMC-enabled cloud, a protected environment that transforms your laptop into a secure, high-performance design lab*
- Fully configured, installed, and hosted by CMC with continuous software updates to reduce administration costs
- Design and development resources available on-demand with minimal configuration
- Access training courses, webinars, and documentation through CMC, additional fees apply
- Available for use in classroom education or research environments
* Cadence tools are not included. The University Software program tools for design, layout, and analysis of ASIC and PCB designs are to be accessed directly from Cadence by the professor.
** Server resources are not included. They are to be purchased separately by the professor.
Benefit to University
Cost-effective, secure and easy method to run online classes or conduct research with minimal university IT setup or support required
Learn more about cost-effective access to microelectronics, photonics, and MEMS fabrication services and training courses.