|Thank you for attending the 2013 ECEDHA |
Annual Conference and ECExpo
The 2013 ECEDHA Annual Conference and ECExpo
hosted the largest gathering of ECE department heads from throughout the United States and Canada. Each year, ECEDHA members come together to discuss the most pressing issues facing academia and ECE today.
Hosted by the University of Central Florida, this year's program provided an invaluable opportunity for serious discussion, idea exchange, best practice solutions, and enjoyable networking within the university community and with industry leading corporations. >> View the 2012 Annual Conference and ECExpo Photo Gallery
Save the Date!
2014 ECEDHA Annual Conference and ECExpo
March 21-25, 2014
The Meritage Resort and Spa
- Learn the latest advances in technology - leading industry corporations will be present during the ECExpo technology demonstration, dedicated corporate spotlight presentations, a focused industry panel, and during networking and hospitality activities providing ample time to discover the newest products and services available.
- The opportunity to hear from a stellar lineup of keynote presenters including leaders from the industry and academia.
- The only meeting place for ECE department heads from throughout the United States and Canada to gather and share experiences, collaborate with your peers, and discuss best practices specific to ECE departments.
- Discover new innovation programs with dedicated breakout sessions focusing on social media and online education, entrepreneurship, diversity, energy systems, export control, large/small interaction, and topics for teaching institutions.
- Specialized programming for new chairs and schools approaching the ABET accreditation process.
- Special, dedicated full-day workshop on Online Education
- Ample networking opportunities to collaborate with your peers to find new solutions to old problems.
|Corporate Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities |
Corporate Exhibit and Sponsorship opportunities are available for the 2014 program! Reach out to all the top ECE departments in North America and Canada. Secure your exhibit space and sponsorship today!
Contact Kim Simpao for more information.