The ECEDHA tiered membership structure is designed to reflect the size, type, and level of research activity of member departments. Although the fee structure is tiered, all members will have identical status and member benefits. Membership categories have been developed based upon data collected from the ASEE Engineering College Profiles & Statistics Book as well as the U.S. News & World Report, Best Engineering Programs.
Please note: the below data encompasses Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Electrical and Computer Engineering Departments.
For additional information, or to confirm your membership category, please contact the ECEDHA Membership Director at +1-312-268-5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Category One - Dues $4,000
- $10 million+ research expenditure
- Top 20 Ranked US News & World Report
Category Two - Dues $2,000
- $4.5 million+ research expenditure
- $2 million+ research expenditure
AND 20+ tenured track faculty
AND 450+ undergraduate enrollment
Category Three - Dues $1,000
- $500,000+ research expenditure
- 10+ tenured track faculty
- 165+ undergraduate enrollment
- Doctoral Universities
Category Four - Dues $500
- Masters Colleges and Universities not meeting the above criteria
- Baccalaureate and Special Focus 4-year schools
International - Dues $350
- Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico