ECEDHA Corporate Member Benefits
Corporate Members benefit from participation in a number of ways.
Each Corporate Member:
- Positions their corporation as a leader within ECE education through interaction with leading ECEDHA member universities
- Receives prominent recognition as a major supporter of ECE education to the ECEDHA community through online, print, and program recognition
- Receives a seat for one of its executives on the ECEDHA Corporate Advisory Council, which meets with and provides important input to the ECEDHA Board of Directors
- Gains direct access to individual ECEDHA member universities and departmental leadership. ECEDHA headquarters will help liaise with individual universities to facilitate ECEDHA Corporate Member interactions
- Influences the future of ECE education and curriculum through participation in ECEDHA topical workshops held throughout the year and focuses on key issues, opportunities, or challenges facing academia including:
- Suggesting future topics, providing expertise, and attending these programs
- Receiving the opportunity to make a presentation
- Accessing the in-depth examination and post-workshop conclusions made available through detailed reports
- Gains insights into trends in ECE programs and curricula that affect industry with data input and access to ECEDHA university research study reports
- And more!
For more information, or to become a Corporate Member, contact:
Director of Corporate Communications