Bringing Together ECE Leadership Throughout the US and Canada
The 2017 ECEDHA Annual Conference and ECExpo will take place March 17-21st at the Hilton Sandestin Beach in Miramar Beach, Florida.
Join us for this premier annual gathering of ECE Department Heads, Deans, Lab Managers, and Faculty from throughout the United States and Canada as we celebrate 33 years of ECE Leadership!
ECEDHA Host Universities
The following institutions have taken a leadership role in the 2017 ECEDHA Annual Conference.
ECE department heads and faculty gather to discuss the latest trends and advances in professional development, global branding, educational innovation, and shared experiences. Session topics include:
ECE Branding and Community
ECE in Latin America
- ECE Makerspaces
- Active Learning Case Studies
- Pre-College Curriculum
- Encouraging Faculty to Stay
- ECE Curriculum Trends
Discover the latest advances in ECE technology from more than 40 leading corporations showcasing their products and services to ECEDHA members.
- Discover and compare emerging tools and technologies
- Gain practical insights and solutions to your ECE challenges
- Meet the companies driving innovation
Exhibit and Sponsor
Interact with the largest concentration of ECE department buyers and decision makers throughout the US and Canada at this premier annual gathering.
- Increase awareness for your organization
- Demonstrate your organization's support of ECE education
- Establish new contacts and strengthen existing relationships with ECE decision makers
For more information, please contact:
Corporate Relations Director