ECEDHA Summit Registration
Thank you for joining us for the first ECEDHA Summit Series! Registration is now closed.
On-demand materials will be made available to all attendees in the coming days.
Please save the date for the next ECEDHA Summit Series, set for March 23-24, 2021.
(VIRTUAL) MEETING LOGISTICS
As you prepare for the program, please note the following:
- Only one registration required per attendee. All attendees may utilize the same registration link (whether attending the Educators Summit or Lab Pros Summit). You are required to submit a registration for the ECEDHA Summit Welcome session, beginning at 10:00am CT on Tuesday, December 1st. Upon confirming your registration for the Welcome, you will have access to all sessions during the Summit Series.
- Zoom Meeting will be utilized for all sessions. Please be sure you have the latest software to ensure both video/audio run smoothly. This program is intended to be interactive, so be prepared to share video to allow for active discussion & participation. When not speaking, please be sure to mute your mic.
- Each session will have an individual, dedicated Zoom bridge. All Zoom bridges will remain "open" for easy access - no additional registration required. The Zoom bridge details can be found on the Educators Schedule page and Lab Pro Schedule page (see 'Join Session') under each specific session title. Upon conclusion of each session, we will also plan to share the Zoom bridge details for the following session (via the Zoom chat box).
- The chat feature will be activated in all sessions. Please feel free to utilize this feature to communicate with other attendees or panelists. Questions and exchange of best practices are encouraged.
- All sessions will be recorded. While we recommend that you join the session live to allow for an active, engaging session and discussion with peers, we understand there may be scheduling challenges. Thus, each session will be made available on-demand and shared with registered attendees upon conclusion of the Summit.
Register today to secure your virtual seat!
Questions? Please feel free to contact Megan Bekolay
at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 312.962.8289