Step 1: Log In or Create a New Account
1. Visit the registration page on the conference website.
2. Click the blue "Register" button in the left column.
3. You will be promoted to either log in, or create an account.
If you have received an invitation to register via email, you already have an account in our system and should have received login credentials. If you do not recall your password, you may select "Retrieve Password". Enter your email address as your username when prompted, and enter your email address again to receive a password reset link directly to your email.
If you are new to our system, select "Create Account" and follow the necessary steps to set up your account.
4. Upon logging in or creating your account, you will need to select the blue "Register" button once again.
Step 2: Complete your Registration
**Instructions to Register Yourself Only
1. Click the "I'm Registering Myself" button to proceed.
2. During this step, you'll be asked to confirm your name, title, and organization for your badge.
3. Select your price and functions.
Workshop Only - Reserved for faculty who plan to attend a Friday pre-conference workshop, but do not plan to attend the conference. Note that registration includes access to the Workshop ONLY and does NOT include access to the ECEDHA Annual Conference and ECExpo. Once this option is selected, you will be required to select your workshop from the options that appear in order to successfully register for your chosen workshop.
ECE Communicators Program - Reserved for ECE Marketing, Communications, Public Relations Professionals, or admins responsible for this role in the department. Provides access to the ECE Communicators Program.
ECE Lab Professionals Program - For ECE Lab Professionals. Provides access to the ECELab Professionals Program.
Additional Faculty Member - Reserved for any faculty, other than Communicators or Lab Professionals, who plan to attend the main conference programming alongside Department Chairs.
Annual Conference and ECExpo - For ECE Department Chairs or faculty members attending the full ECEDHA Annual Conference and ECExpo.
4. Once your price and function has been selected, you may also select any workshops you'd like to add to your registration, or guest passes for the receptions under the "Additional Functions" heading.
5. Once selections have been made, please click the "Add Attendee to Cart" button.
6. From here, you will click "Go to Cart" followed by "Checkout" to process payment and complete registration.
Please note: you can either pay by credit card or select "Bill Me" if you are planning to pay by check. Once your information has been entered, you'll select "Process Order" as your final step.